12th International Scientific Conference “Transbaltica 2021: Transportation Science and Technology”
16. September 2021 @ 08:00 - 17. September 2021 @ 17:00
International scientific conference “Transbaltica” is a continuing traditional event of the Faculty of Transport Engineering in VILNIUS TECH and is organized in cooperation with partners since 2001 every two years.
The conference is dedicated to scientific presentations as well as scientific discussions in work groups.
One of the major objectives of the conference is to create favorable conditions for the research, carried out by the scientists, development and to find solutions to transport system problems; moreover, to strengthen the relations with international scientists is of the major importance.
The relevant problems of the transport system are analyzed and the scientific research findings are presented during the international conference.
What is more, the scientific experience between the EU and others countries are exchanged in such areas:
- roads transport engineering;
- railway transport engineering;
- transport technological equipment engineering;
- transport management and logistics;
- safety systems modeling;
- traffic safety;
- progressive transport systems and services;
- transport globalization and internationalization;
- transport policy and strategies.
The conference attracts scientists from all countries.